PERUVIAN AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS
File No# 802425043
Certificate of Formation for Domestic Nonprofit Corporation under Secretary of State of Texas.
An organization that will help us increase our effectiveness and enhance our identity in Corpus Christi. Developing our organization’s identity provides ways in which our organization can help nurture its bond. These activities require consensus building, which help to create trust and create connections among all our members of our organization.
Create a positive atmosphere of unity and friendship among the Peruvian-American community and members of other communities in Corpus Christi.
- To encourage service-minded people to serve our community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and high ethical standards in their business, professions, and public works.
- To Cultivate and Promote Peruvian heritage by way of cultural presentations in private, public, and/or school events.
- To provide educational opportunities by means of scholarship, grants, seminars, trainings and workshops for personal advancements.
- To Represent Peruvians in Corpus Christi City events and other cities if invited.
- To unite members in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- Sponsor scholarships yearly
- Participate in the annual Festival of the Arts celebration sponsored by the City Parks and Recreation and accept selective invitations from other social –cultural, civic organizations, religious and non-religious entities.
- Support local non-profit associations that are involved in cultural and education.